Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wordless

I'm linking up with Sugar and Spice for

I finally made it to my happy place yesterday- the beach!

Where have your travels taken you this summer?

23 comments:

1. SARA FRAMPTONJuly 30, 2014 at 6:35 AM

I was looking at the picture thinking this looks like the Cape, then I noticed you are from Massachusetts! This is my first year not going to the Cape during the summer. Enjoy your beach time, I know I missed it this year!
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I love the Cape! This is actually Marshfield (close enough). We went there because dogs can go out on the beach. Thanks for saying hello!

• Creativity to the CoreJuly 30, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My travels have taken me (sadly) nowhere. My husband and I both worked at the same camp this summer and didn't ask for days off soon enough. Plus, I start work on Monday. :) I hope your trip was amazing!

Meredith
    Creativity to the Core

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 7:32 AM

I can't believe you start on Monday, Meredith! Good luck on the new adventure! I can't wait to hear how it's going for you. I follow you on Insta and your blog.

• KatieJuly 30, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Oh the beach is definitely my happy place too!!! I went to the beach for a few days, as well. I also took my son to Legoland. It's only about 90 minutes away, but we stayed the night and made it into a mini vacation :)

Katie
    Dirty Hands & Lesson Plans

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Legoland sounds like a blast! I have always wanted to go. Since I have three boys we certainly have an invested interest in Legos!

• Deb HansonJuly 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Disney World and Chicago!! They were both so much fun, but I must admit, I am happy to be home now!

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Disneyworld! How awesome! I am sooo jealous!

• 1stgradefireworksJuly 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Visiting grandkids in Vegas ( NOT for convention week though..next year!)...I need a beach fix! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:35 PM

My Dad keeps saying that grand kids are the reward for having kids. I hope so. There has to be some kind of reward. ;)

• First Grade StampedeJuly 30, 2014 at 9:06 AM

The beach is one of my favorite places! This summer we've done some traveling around Texas to visit family and friends. We also went to Mexico and will be headed to Wisconsin in a couple weeks for a family reunion.

Bryce
    First Grade Stampede

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:34 PM

I hope the reunion is wonderful!

• Sarah KovesJuly 30, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Northern Michigan and Orlando next week.

Kovescence of the Mind

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM

How fun! Orlando......I am so jealous!

• C HathJuly 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I love the beach and wish we could have spent more time there this summer!! We went to Lake Tahoe and I went to Vegas!! Enjoy your time on the beach!!

Mrs. 3rd Grade

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Ooooo Lake Tahoe! I have always wanted to go there....

• JordanJuly 30, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Love your picture! Looks beautiful.

I've been to California (LA) and Arizona (Phoenix and Tucson) this summer!

Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:33 PM

I really like AZ. I like Phoenix a lot and Sedona is gorgeous. enjoy the rest of your summer!

• AmandaJuly 30, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I went to Vegas for I Teach K in July. I've been visiting friends here (around Ohio) but haven't gotten away anywhere else. I'd love a mini beach getaway! Have fun!

Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:31 PM

I hope the I Teach K conference was great! Visiting friends sounds fun!

• Lindsey PetlakJuly 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.

• Lindsey PetlakJuly 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Absolutely beautiful! I think this will be what I envision as I try to fall asleep tonight....so peaceful and calming! Thanks for linking up and sharing! This summer we celebrated our 10th anniversary at a beautiful spa resort in Mexico, and then I traveled to Vegas for the teacher/blogger meet-up. Fun!!
    -Lindsey
    It's Elementary, My Dear! Wordless Wednesday

Replies
    1. afirstforeverythingJuly 30, 2014 at 8:31 PM

I was in Vegas too. I wish I met you, Lindsey. The spa in Mexico sounds heavenly. Congrats on your 10th anniversary!

Load more...